雪缘园足彩比分直播指数 www.fwigu.com.cn Please be kindly advised that Bank of Jining Co.,LTD has internal policy and guidelines on the prevention of money laundering in accordance with PBOC''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s guideline on prevention of Money Laundering issued on issued on November 14th, 2006. According to related regulation requirements of the central bank and international regulations, we have set up a special Anti-Money Laundry Work Team, which is composed of specialists from Internal Auditing Department and operational departments and developed a comprehensive Anti-Money Laundry System inside the bank. And our Anti-Money Laundry policy reviewed by external auditor as well. A number of internal regulations have already come into force and a series of measures have been adopted to strengthen our capability of detecting and blocking money laundry transactions:
1) We have set up a “know your clients(customers)” procedures, which require all the branch networks to provide bank services only to customers who hold a settlement account with us and to register and verify customer identity before conducting transactions on behalf of the customer;
2) We have standard internal procedures for detecting, recording, analyzing and reporting large amount and suspicious transactions, which will be carried out by all branch networks;
3) We have IT system and program for monitoring of large amount and suspicious transaction.
4) We have completed internal system for client’s information safekeeping such as customer account data and account transaction records.
5) We have issued internal regulations on confidentiality maintenance as well as cooperation with related authorities in investigation of Money-Laundry Issues.
As a commercial bank, we observe the existing laws and regulations in relation to anti-money laundry in China and receive supervision and inspection from the regulatory authorities. We will continue our efforts to fight against money laundry crimes in cooperation with government authorities, correspondent banks and other financial institutions.